Tuesday 1 January 2013

f r u i t O v e g e ?


i named my blog 'tomato cherry' is not because it sound cute or nyummy :p but it's really my name.the 1st reason is,my ayah called me 'tomato'.ayah know that his baby love tomato damn much.every time he bought tomatoes, he will notice that those tomatoes are missing day by day from the refrigerator! oh my~ the 2nd reason is, the 'katodness' of me a.k.a 'pendek' xD .mak love to call me 'anak jepun' as my hight is only 146cm. :)and there was a story on once upon a time ago..mak's friend from Japan came and stayed in my room for a week and she just good practising budaya melayu.the sister's name is Tomomi. when she went back to Japan, mak and ayah keep calling me 'tomomi' to keep remember the sister.till now they addressed me 'tomomi' and sometime 'tomato'.'tomomi' means 'wisdom and beauty'.just same like my real name,'husna'and the meaning is also 'wisdom and beauty' :) but 'cherry', is not my favourite actually.its tooooo sweet.but luckily i have tomato cherry! it just perfect.nyummy~ (kenapa x letak tomomi.blogspot je? ha kan..eh?)

ok now let we think, tomato is a fruit or vegetables?

ha.. tomato is a definitely a fruit! well, in Malay we call it 'buah tomato' so, buah la..buah tomato..buah..dan sesungguhnya tomato adalah sejenis buah.sudah terang lagi bersuluh kan? :)

token: tomato provide essential antioxidants and it is good for our skin! :) (tapi awat kulit ceq xlicin2 jugak):p